Documents Needed to Apply for a Lease Property
- Each Adult 18 or Older that will be living in the home must complete a TAR Lease Application.
- A clear Photo Copy of each adults drivers license.
- Copy of two most recent pay stubs or year to date pay stub. If unemployed proof of financial ability to pay rent.
- Fill out the Request for Employment Verification Form: TAR 2219
- Fill out the Request for Rental History Form: TAR 2214 (If Applicable)
Please make sure to fill out the application completely including both your ss# and drivers license # in order for credit to be pulled. Each individual landlord sets their own price for the application fee so this will need to be determined prior to filling in that section.
A General rule is your total household income will need to be at or in excess of 3 times the rental rate for approval. (Some Exceptions may apply) Please note that if you have a poor credit history, former evictions or bankruptcy you may be required to pay additional money toward your security deposit.
Contact Scott Benson Realty today to get started.